Fixed Asset Management Process
We recognize Capitalization & Fixed Asset Management as a disciplined project solution prioritized for maximum impact with a clear Return on Investment (ROI) for our client. We have inventoried & capitalized fixed assets ranging from a small scale unit to multi-billion dollar organizations having numerous businesses and sites spread over varied geographical region.
Activities carried out under fixed asset management are as mentioned under
1. Preparation and maintenance of fixed asset register.
2. Running depreciation calculations as per statutory laws and GAAPs applicable to entities
3. Monthly capitalization and inventory reconciliation.
4. Physical verification and tagging of Assets.
Under capitalization primary activities carried out are
1. Creation of location Ids in sync with client
2. CWIP (Capital work-in-progress) analysis to initiate capitalization process
3. Provisional Capitalization (in cases where information is not available)
4. Capitalization process for a particular month would be completed on a pre-decided date in subsequent month
5. Inter circle asset transfer activity based on receipt of information