Fixed Asset Management Process
We recognize Capitalization & Fixed Asset Management as a disciplined project solution prioritized for maximum impact with a clear Return on Investment (ROI) for our client. We have inventoried & capitalized fixed assets ranging from a small scale unit to multi-billion dollar organizations having numerous businesses and sites spread over varied geographical region.
Activities carried out under fixed asset management are as mentioned under
- Preparation and maintenance of fixed asset register.
- Running depreciation calculations as per statutory laws and GAAPs applicable to entities
- Monthly capitalization and inventory reconciliation.
- Physical verification and tagging of Assets.
Under capitalization primary activities carried out are
- Creation of location Ids in sync with client
- CWIP (Capital work-in-progress) analysis to initiate capitalization process
- Provisional Capitalization (in cases where information is not available)
- Capitalization process for a particular month would be completed on a pre-decided date in subsequent month
- Inter circle asset transfer activity based on receipt of information