Sales Management Functions
TIFAOS enable our clients to measurably improve and manage their sales management cycle from start to finish. Our highly flexible and customize able order-to-cash solution helps customers to choose from a full solution or start with a subset of processes, business units or locations.
Our Sales Management services enable organizations to offload time consuming accounts receivable activities and divert their accounting resources to higher value tasks. We provide levels of services that exceed industry norms in many key performance measures including order accuracy.
- Less working capital attached to accounts receivable
- Reduction in operational costs and increased cash flow
- Improved customer satisfaction
We integrate and manage the processes including order management, credit management, billing, collections management, dispute/deduction management, cash applications and financial reporting and analysis.
Our order-to-cash approach addresses the entire facet from order capture to error handling to revenue collection, enabling us to deliver fast and error free services to our customers.
Our approach helps you enjoy measurable performance improvement, giving you everything you need to roll out new offerings and support complex services more efficiently.
- World class technology platform
- Best workflow process
- Skilled agents in collection and dispute-resolution at our delivery Centre
The automated workflow process
- Raising Payment request Invoices
- Dispatch of Invoice/ payment request Invoices to customer
- Initiating Follow up with customers for payment
- Maintaining Follow up trail and sending reminders to customers
- Resolution/Escalation of queries received from Customers
Key Performance Indicators for our Service Delivery Centers
- Control over DSO days through collection and reduced process gaps.
- Timely resolution of queries posted at Helpdesk with a Log record.
- Maintenance of MIS in the prescribed format.