Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) Monitoring Services
Closed-circuit television (CCTV), also known as video surveillance, is the use of video cameras to transmit a signal to a specific place, on a limited set of monitors.
It differs from broadcast television in that the signal is not openly transmitted, though it may employ point to point (P2P), point to multipoint (P2MP), or mesh wired or wireless links.
Though almost all video cameras fit this definition, the term is most often applied to those used for surveillance in areas that may need monitoring such as banks, stores, and other areas where security is needed.
Though Videotelephony is seldom called "CCTV" one exception is the use of video in distance education, where it is an important tool.
Your company’s security and safety are the best concern for your business, and we can help!
Our expert and complete Closed-Circuit Televisions or CCTV is state-of-the-art.
We have the solutions that are exhaustive yet cost-efficient.
So, you can rest guaranteed that your business is in good hands.
Thakur International remote video monitoring services offer progressed and concentrated reconnaissance service to organizations around the globe.
We furnish services with state-of-the-art video and audio technology, in entire adaptation with international standards, thus can ensure strong, complete and fool-proof observation.
Benefits with CCTV Monitoring Services:
- Keep Thefts from Commercial Places
- Retail Shops and Shopping Centers Monitoring
- Work environment/Offices Monitoring
- Distribution center Monitoring
- Development Sites Monitoring
- Showroom and Mall Monitoring
- PDA/Mobile Towers Monitoring
- Observing of Small or Big Stores
- Observing of Vacant Properties
- Private Security Monitoring
- Stopping and Garage Monitoring
- What's more, CCTV Monitoring for all Places