Flutter framework for Android and iOS developmentSeptember 2, 2020
How to hire a react native developerSeptember 23, 2020
Hybrid app is a merger of native and web app. Hybrid apps recognize themselves in the context of mobile computing.
A Hybrid mobile app operates across various platforms and behaves like a native app, which is developed for a specific purpose to be used on mob device.
Hybrid applications can support multiple platforms and this is not possible for native applications.
Hybrid application developers have many job opportunities and can work in virtually any field or sector of the economy.
Web technology languages (HTML5, Css3 and Java script)
works locally on the device and supports offline.
Access to native Apps.
App store distribution.
Hybrid application development requires knowledge of standard web technologies supported by OS browsers and use of cross-platform application development platform such as Apache Cordova / Phone Gap, Xamarin, Ionic Framework.
Consideration before hiring a mobile app developer
1. Knowledge About App Development Technology: Search for the individual who are experts in iOS technology. You have to choose those who can work by creating apps with a new platform.
2. Check Their Portfolio:Applications can be downloaded from the app store. Have a look at the custoemrs reviews and ratings of their apps.
3. See an Inventory of Their Recent Clients: You figure out if his developer delivered the apps on deadlines and below the determined budgets.
4. Talk About Price: It is a vital process. It is very important to process a transparent and flexible budget for pour project before Signing the approval contract on any valuation terms.
5. Which Platform they already developed: This may prevent each time and cost you if you choose to make your app for each operating system currently or within the returning time.
6. Communication: Communicating is a crucial process once you are working with offshore developers. In a lot of cases the lack of quality in communication will cause adverse conditions. You need to know that is very important to have a connection medium with developers.
7. Ask Them About Timeline: Verify that there are dedicated resources to figure on your project. In this way, they can efficiently answer any iterations of your project.
8. Creating Design: Designing your app including the recent and standard user expertise principles is very necessary.
9. Involvement: Then it is necessary to know your role within the project So your involvement is important for app development.
10. Testing App: The best way is to test an app by running it on the smartphone
11. Release the App
12. Maintenance: After submitting an app , you should update it on timely basis. You have to repair the problems and release the updates. You need to add some new functions to your app.
13. Customization: The unique solution you offer on your trade will help you to stand apart in your industry. Moreover, it will attract more customers.
14. Punctuality: Take detail information from them about time progress of your project.
15. Final Thoughts: Keep in mind that the best developers know both iOS operating system and Android.
Questions you should ask for an interview to hire a hybrid mobile app developer:
1. Do you have some experiences with mobile app developers? The candidate should tell you the type of app which has already worked with (Android, IOS), You have to focus on how these past experiences relate to your needs.
2. What was your worst experience with developing a mobile app? You should see the candidate how much is good with solving the problem he faces (how they react to those problems now).
3. What are your salary expectations?
This question is somehow tricky, you can find out the candidate evaluation for himself and another way you can see if it's suitable for the company budget.
4. How long are you available to work and when you can start?
This question is the most important question for both the company and the candidate they can make the contract and start the job.
For nearly a decade now, mobile apps have been the basis of innovation. With the increasing market for smart phone devices, most enterprises are adopting ways to integrate mobile applications in the midst of their business, in order to enhance their market penetration.
To develop mobile applications, organizations are required to do detailed planning about different types of operations. Well, before moving on to developing the app, you need to decide how you want to build and deploy the app. During your preliminary research on mobile app development, you may have found two approaches.
Most companies face a common challenge, such as, What should be built or designed – Native or Hybrid? Which would be best for the organization or the business? Answers to queries depend on factors such as the following:
- The rapid development of the application
- The goal of the application design
- Budget for app development
- Features required in the application
We can help you build platform-level online applications, create real-time data synchronization using the Web Sockets protocol, create a Proof-of-Concept application, and much more. We can build you a fast and reliable background, as well as create a secure IOT infrastructure.
If you have any query, CONTACT